Get Tickets for All of Cantabile’s Concerts
Purchase tickets online. The secure website accepts VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS only.
Call us at 613 549 0099 to place your order over the phone. Telephone orders accept VISA, MASTERCARD and AMERICAN EXPRESS only.
A Subscription allows you to attend all 5 concerts in a season as a Full Season Supporter, or Pick 3 – Christmas and two others of your choosing.
Season subscription holders receive a number of benefits:
- Discounts – Subscribers save on regular box office prices.
- Avoid Disappointment – Cantabile concerts regularly sell out in advance. Avoid disappointment and secure a spot to the concerts of your choice early.
- Buy tickets for your friends – Subscribers will have the opportunity to purchase extra tickets for the Christmas concert for friends and family before they go on sale to the general public*. (*Based on availability. Limited seating might be available for the other concerts in the season.)
- Season tickets are fully transferrable – if you can’t attend one of the concerts in your series, please feel free to pass them along to a friend so they can enjoy the singing. Alternatively, you may give the ticket back to our office for someone to use. We are unable to offer refunds for any returned tickets.
Options and Prices
Full Season Subscriptions
- Adults – $100
- Seniors / 30 and Under – $85
- Child (12 and Under) – $52.50
Tickets to the Christmas concert, Dear Santa, and your choice of two other concerts.
- Adult – $62
- Senior – $52.50
- Child (12 and Under) – $32.50
Any changes to subscription orders should be made by contacting through the Cantabile office at 613 549 0099.
Subscriptions are only available through the Cantabile office.
Individual tickets for the 2016/17 concert season will be available this fall.
Individual tickets can be purchased online, by telephone at 613 549 0099, and at the Church Book Room (Johnson & Wellington Sts).
- Adults – $22 (December $27)
- Seniors – $20 (December $25)
- Child (12 and Under) – $12 (December $15)