2021 Season At A Glance
Cantabile is thrilled return to in-person programming this September!
Learn more about our membership programs, our plans to making singing accessible, how we’ll keep everyone safe, and our concerts!
We understand that this is a difficult time for many people. It is our goal to make the performing arts accessible, and we are proud to provide financial assistance to those in need.
That’s why we’re excited to announce that we have up to $20,0000 in bursary funds available to help support singers in financial need. These bursaries are made possible through the generosity of the Sisters of Providence of St. Vincent de Paul.
COVID-19 SAFETY PLAN
- All rehearsals resume in person (with options for online attendance via Zoom)
- Everyone wears face coverings (with some exceptions for conductors, when necessary for instruction)
- Everyone physically distanced, when possible (a number of our larger groups will rehearse in the Performance Hall to accommodate physical distancing requirements)
- Exceptions for young children. Some exceptions to physical distancing will be permitted for our younger programs. That’s because movement and active group engagement are essential to early music education.
- Prepared for change. We all know that things can change quickly. We have contingency plans in place to adapt with minimal disruption to our learning and performing goals.
This year, Cantabile will return to a full season of concert productions. We have a lot exciting performance opportunities in store… but, we’re not quite ready to tell everyone. As you know, a lot can change between now and then.
For now, here’s what you need to know:
- We’re back to full concert productions, masked but without physical distancing.
- If we can have an audience, we will!
- If not, we’ll create a video production of our performance, which will be broadcast online.